SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Red, White & Blue Decor Pics (lots of 'em)

jeannespines
13 years ago

You holiday-ers are such an inspiration & I am enjoying "moving things" around in my house! Everyone's gone home here & I have a quiet, (supposed to be resting) day! So here's the pics of what I put up last wk for the RW&B holiday celebrations for Flag Day/July 4th.

Got out the cake dome/pedestal again & used it for a vignette on the kitchen counter corner:

The pottery bowl is a bread bowl I bought at an art fair some yrs back...you cook frzn bread dough in it...birdies from my vac trip to Branson earlier this yr & placemat a GS find.

Here's a bit closer-up but hard to see... little patriotic girl nestled in with blue candle, 3-tier RWB tea candles, RW&B ice cube stars & blue/cream swag pcs I cut apart:

And on the stairway I sit this little blue bowl (from Tenderhearts some yrs ago) with more of the RW&B ice cube stars & a couple flag pcs:

Here's the walnut shelf above the buffet with 2 of my fav pcs...the flag print is old ...you've probably seen it somewhere while antiquing & the little girl with the flag is just a photo pic I fell in love with on a day trip with friends, the cream colored t-pot was a $3 find a few weeks ago (my friend said, "You don't even LIKE tea! Are you getting this JUST to LOOK AT!!!" LOL! ...the red pottery tea candle holders are from Pier I sale table (also a few yrs back):

Here's the flag girl pic closer up & a TS bowl I bought:

Here's the table top & buffet view...changed out the candlemold holder to red candles & the bluejay flag card is one of my pics out the LR windows:

These blue pottery pcs are something I've collected & do use on my countertop island (of sorts...actually a half wall) ...so I moved them to the buffet (thanks to the ideas shared on this forum!) Here's a couple close-ups...mostly Rowe Pottery & the pitcher is Red Wing Pottery:

And, at Book Club last night, I used my 5 "winking cups" from Bailey's ...4 are alike that I got off e-bay & one was a gift that started my hunt!

Here's a closer view & more true colors...sale plates from Pier I (got 5)...still looking for a few more:

Well, I've rattled on & appreciate you lookin'! Enjoy your summer! Jeanne S.

p.s. Forgot Dollbaby...here's her pink & green summer wear ...along with thongs that she keeps kicking off her feet (LOL!) ...I'm on the look-out for a small "watermelon" cup/bowl/or plate! Also since she's in pink (& green), I would like to find her a RW&B outfit...wouldn't she be a cute sailor!!! (Ok, 2nd childhood, forgive me!)

{{gwi:1426934}}

Comments (20)

Sponsored
More Discussions