SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
still_waters_gw

Debut of First floor plan

Linda Gomez
12 years ago

Please take a look at my first floor plans. Please take a look at the flow. IâÂÂve not decided on window size and placement, so IâÂÂd welcome ideas for them.

We are getting ready to build our retirement home. WeâÂÂve had this lot since 1996 so we are really excited. We have 10 more years until retirement, but have profited from 2 good investments. This is the time!

The lot is sloped for a basement overlooking a lake. The entry will be from the street, but the views will be from the master bedroom, living room, breakfast, screen porch, and deck. The deck is not shown; it will be on the back.

DonâÂÂt pay attention to the kitchen detail. I have that on a separate document and went through the Kitchen Forum a year ago. The size and flow are pretty accurate to scale. Also, the 1939 under air is not accurate.

I know the dining room is not close to the kitchen; it will be used for big holiday dinners. I would rather have access to the garage for hauling groceries in easily on a weekly basis instead of ease in carrying food to the dining room on holidays.

We will make it handicapped adaptable but not for current handicap usage. Basement will have a roll-in shower and mother-in-law suite. Upstairs will have office/loft, 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Those plans to follow.

Thank you for your time!

Comments (8)