SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
printersdevil

Father's Day-US Open Golf Table

printersdevil
14 years ago

I wanted something more manly for DH for Father's Day and since he is an avid golfer, I decided to go with the golf theme. Add to that the fact that he was glued to the tv to watch the US Open all afternoon.

I just realized that these pictures aren't the final ones of the table. I took these and then realized that I needed to add some golf tees and balls scattered around.

But, you get the idea.

Close-ups of centerpiece decor (found in a thrift store)

DHs very manly steak dinner:

Ribeye steak, mushrooms, loaded baked potato, fresh tomatoes, fresh squash, and a couple of his freshly picked jalapeno peppers. Add to that ice tea and he was all set to enjoy his meal.

Off of an orange plastic tray in front of the tv!

The photos look a little washed out in color on the tablecloth. It is a light tan. The centerpieces are on top of a black and tan placemat that hopefully added a manly look. The two golf items used for the centerpiece featured a lot of dark green and tan. So, I used my newly found green flatware from GW. I couldn't believe that the entire set was there (16 pieces) and they were just dropped in the containers to be sold piece by piece for 25 cents each.

The napkins match the black and tan checked placemat, but were bought at a different time and thrifting excursion. The green candle holders were from Dollar General after Christmas clearance and the glassware was another GW find.

I got a set of 4 each of the tall glass (too small for tea in my opinion), the small sherbet or dessert glasses, and another cocktail looking glass.

The plates, are black hexagon shaped ones from another find. The table cloth is one that I have had for along time.

The squash came from a friend's garden and the steaks were on sale this week at Kroger.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions