SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

4th of July Tablescape

phonegirl
12 years ago

I reset our table for Independence Day last Sunday after the BDay bash. We have family coming in so it should be a fun time. They are having the parade here on July 3rd which is different than the past 4th of July's. Guess more will be able to enjoy it that way.

It was a beautiful morning last Sunday with the sun shining in as I set this table. Glad I snapped these shots cuz it's a rainy day today. DD bought most of the dishes at Target last year on clearance. They are plastic but seem to work just fine.

Wonderful saying on one of DM little flags after giving it a trim job. Here's a closeup.

I'm sure most of you remember the tall guys and I added my Patriotic Santa for this years party. I picked up the large flag plate some where this past year. DD brought me some red and blue candies especially for this table.

Closeup of one of the place settings. The luncheon napkins, little blings and the America blocks were DM's. I shared a set of these blocks with Jane in her last package I sent. Thinking back at the pictures she took, maybe I should of used a white tc instead of red.

Lit the candles for this shot.

I stopped in at one of my friends ys's yesterday and picked up these red, wht and blue flowers. I replaced the others in the bird cage so it was more patriotic looking. May have to do some tweaking on these!

Thanks for looking.

Punk

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions