SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

OT...'Dream Birds' Transformation...just a little can of paint!

jeannespines
12 years ago

Is there a 'bird' holiday??? Oh, probably not...well, since I am having too much fun outside & vacationing, I am not getting much done for the Holidays!

But, speaking of Holidays, excessfroufrou was my Secret Santa on the Garden Junk Forum this past Christmas & I've been using some of her GJ gifts in my gardens... here's a couple of birds she sent me:

{{gwi:200817}}

I have found out that I LOVE Rustoleum Hammered Spray Paint! Here's hammered brown:

{{gwi:144535}}

A close-up view:

{{gwi:144537}}

Besides playing outside & vacationing (& having sweatshirt days & then tank top days), we've been working on siding our ranch-style house of 40 yrs...ugh! But, anyway, hope you enjoyed my new birds & here's a couple garden pics from this weekend:

Lilies started blooming (at our man-made pond):'

{{gwi:156680}}

...and more Lilies started blooming at the new Lily garden from last yr:

{{gwi:135330}}

And even tho I dug & dug up my Lilies from the old garden ...some of them just keep popping thru...here's some with the Hydrangea in the garden by my garden shed:

{{gwi:135332}}

Mandevilla Vine wasn't liking our Spring/Summer weather so I had to move it from the Door Arbor & now it is starting to like it's new home at this old water wheel (no longer workin') that my DH built me some yrs ago:

{{gwi:156674}}

The door arbor now has red Geraniums instead! The White Cleome are up & in a few weeks they'll be tall & I'll send a pic of the whole Door Arbor...

{{gwi:156670}}

So, I'm still with you all...hope you enjoyed my garden tour...& I still am having time to "collect & stash!" LOL! TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions