SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pirula_gw

For those with Dal-Tile Rittenhouse in Arctic White....

15 years ago

Hi all, hope some of you who did the Rittenhouse subway in "Arctic White" can help me out.

I just received the samples I ordered from Dal-Tile today. The tile is very nice, just as nice as the $12/sq ft Waterworks tile I was considering. I was going for a bright white, like the Waterworks Campus sample I have. But only the Arctic white fits the bill. The other two whites, while very nice, are quite creamy by comparison.

I understand the Dal-Tile will be less expensive for basically the same thing (not sure how much less yet), so I'm seriously considering using it.

The problem is, that near as I can tell from the brochure information online, the Rittenhouse "shelf rail" which is just what I wanted, doesn't come in the "Arctic White" only in the "White K101" which is very creamy.

So I checked out a couple of other lines like the Simple Elegance and La Marque and they have accent pieces in the "Arctic White" so looks like I'll have to go with one of those. I was already planning on getting the pencil from the Simple Elegance line.

What I'm hoping for is a) confirmation that I'm right that I can't get the Rittenhouse Square shelf rail in the Arctic White and b) pictures, examples or testimonies of what those of you with Arctic White field tiles used for your accent/trim pieces in your bathrooms. There are several different styles available in the other lines and no samples seem to be available.

Thank you in advance!

Ivette

Here is a link that might be useful: Dal-tile Rittenhouse Square on-line sheet

Comments (24)