SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my recent shopping finds

Purplemoon
12 years ago

REAL shopping this time, not eBay. I went in GW last Friday, day BEFORE their half-off sale. Yes, I know that is NOT good bargain hunting on my part. However, sometimes to me its worth going the day before. For one thing I can't get there early on Sat mornings, so by time I go, things are pretty well picked over. Plus its usually mobbed and takes longer, and my rgt leg has been a big problem with standing and walking as y'all know. On Friday afternoons before the sale, GW is loaded with stuff and very few shoppers!

I found some holiday goodies. Two BIG pearlized ceramic Easter Eggs, a brand new Valentine candle,a new ceramic Shamrock wall hanging, and the big mercury glass Hershey's kiss.

{{gwi:1424927}}

Then I found two rabbit figurines I couldn't resist. Not Easter bunnies, just regular ones for my collection. The one is pretty darn big! As for those tiny white pots, there are 7 of them but its actually a one-piece figurine.

I have no idea WHY I brought it home, but it was only a dollar and I just figured it might be good somewhere somehow. LOL.

{{gwi:1424928}}

Jane, here's the rabbit tureen and a white pot I found last year in GW.

{{gwi:1424929}}

And little Zorro says Life is Good but take Lots of Naps...

{{gwi:1424930}}

Candy...did you see Jason at the Byron Nelson Golf Tournament today? The commentators did a wonderful piece on him! I was so thrilled. (but I bet that humidity is killing him, he's not used to anything like here.)

hugs, Karen

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions