SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my recent shopping finds, LOTS of photos!

Purplemoon
15 years ago

Here's my latest finds from recent visits to eBay, Dollar Tree, and Goodwill.

The little white rabbit has a butterfly on his back, the large crystal rabbit is a covered candy dish.

{{gwi:1445487}}

The large pack of 12 "sparklies" in the back actually came from GW today. Its "gift garland rope" to wrap packages, but I will use it on wreaths or trees or garlands. Each is a fairly long rope, and really pretty colors.

The balls on the left come in packs of 3 at Dollar Tree. I got silver, and of course purple. They are VERY sparkly and pretty. Then I got the two jingle bell door hangers, and the tube with 7 silver ball ornaments. They also had the tubes with gold ones for a dollar.

{{gwi:1445488}}

The ceramic witch ball is for a tea light, as is the metal Halloween House. Hard to photograph, but it has two bats, a picket fence, and a black cat. Its really cute.

The pretty ceramic pumpkin is a lidded bowl. All from GW.

{{gwi:1445489}}

I couldn't resist an ORANGE Teddy Bear for Fall decorating, especially at 99 cents! The hand-crafted wood basket is really well done, with pumpkins and leaves cut out on each side. Then the orange vase for a candle or floral was also 99 cents. Good day at Goodwill.

{{gwi:1445490}}

More from Dollar Tree. The witch on the broom hangs, so she will go on my front porch along with the wreath "The Witch is In". All the stuff painted on it is made of wood, and so cute and detailed. I 'needed' an orange spider, LOL.

{{gwi:1445491}}

Two years ago I started liking the Mikasa and Lenox Xmas figurines that are white with gold trim. I have some large laying deer from shopgoodwill, actually bought them last year. But they got me started on this stuff. After Xmas sales last year, I got several new pieces but I didn't open to photograph and they are still packed.

However, here are my 3 new Xmas items I just got, along with those deer. One Santa is different, he's wearing PINK.

LOL But he's a beautiful porcelain piece I loved.

These 3 all came from eBay.

this one is about 12" long.

{{gwi:1445492}}

This Old World porcelain Santa I couldn't resist. Its a fairly large piece and beautifully done I think.

{{gwi:1445493}}

And this BIG horse, is about 12" x 12". He's not marked so don't know who made him.

{{gwi:1445494}}

and the shopgoodwill.com deer. One time I found the set of three (mom, pop, baby) and another time a mom and baby.

All of them are large pieces!

{{gwi:1445495}}

{{gwi:1445496}}

{{gwi:1445497}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions