SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

Krud Kutter, my new best friend

rjinga
16 years ago

I had a dull haze on my laminate wood floors, (at close range, and after a few different solvents, it was actually like a yellowish gunk, I got my metal spatula out and it came off after scraping it, like a glue almost....anyway, I tried EVERYTHING I could think of (as well as a few of the suggestions on this site) I had used Krud Kutter on a bathroom remodel to get up the stuck down glue...and it worked like magic...loosened up the glue so it could be scaped away....

SOOOOO, I sprayed some (100% solution) on my floors and initially with a sponge...I wiped it up...it removed a gooey film that was pretty yucky. and FINALLY my floors actually shine again. I'm determined that I will keep them looking good, I'm not going to ever use any commercial (grocery store or otherwise) cleaning products. I'll use vinegar and water and an occasional surface removal with Krud Kutter.

It is an amazing product (I'm gonna contact them and see if I can get a kick-back ;) by being a spokesperson for them!! ha!!!

Comment