SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sivyaleah

Need Help Narrowing Down Range Picks

Laurie
14 years ago

I've narrowed down my choices for my range, finally. Cost is a factor obviously as I can't afford to go much over $4500 and all of these stay within my budget. Can't even think of going into a Thermador or Wolf.

They all are pretty close in specs, which is why I'm having a rough time making a decision so any tips anyone can give me about one or the other would be helpful.

BTW - I love the idea of the new Aga, which is included in my choices but am concerned about possible repairs since it isn't American made, nor does it have a track record. But, for 36" model at this price, it's very appealing and I love the idea of being able to "split the system" as we're only a 2 person home. It also happens to be the shortest of the bunch - I'm not exactly tall, and this happens to matter to me. Being able to reach some of these professional size stoves is a real problem!

1. Jenn-Air Pro Style Dual-Fuel w/convection 30" Model PRD303NP - $4050, has 4-15,000 burners

2. Electrolux ICON Pro Dual-Fuel Freestanding 30" E30DF74GPS - $3350 - 2-18,000, 1-14,000 and 1-5,000 burners.

3. Kitchenaid Even-Heat True Convection Commercial 30" Style #JDRS407VSS - $3530, has 2-20,000; 2-15,000 and 1-5,000 burners.

4. Kitchenaid Architect's Series 30" Slide-In Dual Fuel True Convection #KDS907SSS - $2135, has 1-15,000, 1-12,500, 2-6,000 burners. (I threw this one in for comparison's sake since it's not a "professional" style but I do like the features).

5. Aga Pro 36" $4388 - I'm confused about the burners, the website doesn't list them in a way which makes sense however, the stove has 5 burners and I believe the most powerful is 15,000.

All of these ovens seem to have the same nice, fancy options as far as baking features; so I didn't bother writing all of them down.

Kind of six of one, half a dozen of another :p

Thanks all!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH