SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agk2003

Which Wall Oven- Miele, Wolf or some other

agk2003
10 years ago

We decided to bite the bullet with resale in mind and go with a "luxury" suite of appliances. We are getting a Wolf 36" all gas range, however, we are also putting in a wall oven. We thought we'd go with the Wolf L-series transitional to match the range and the sub-zero fridge but i am reading so many blue finish problems on this board. and when I ask the salesmen about it they look at me like i have 3 heads. Surely I am not the first to ask about the issue. So since we are also doing the miele coffee system above the wall oven, we thought, hey let's just get the miele wall oven so that it looks cohesive with the coffee system. but then there are temperature issues noted on this board with the miele. please help as we need to finalize appliances (the cabinet maker is awaiting dimenstions etc) and the wall oven decision is torture. we will flip if we pay all this money and have issues. i know there are no guarantees, but we're just trying to hedge our bets based on experiences here. any advice on which oven to go with- the wolf, miele or some other?

Comments (15)