SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

oldalgebra MADE me do it....

Purplemoon
14 years ago

About 2 weeks, when I'd gone to the Antique Mall and showed y'all some things I bought....one was an unusual candle-holder. You could fill it with small stuff by lifting the hinged silver top. A taper candle fits on the top. They had 3 of these, the 11 inch one I bought, and then two that were 14 inches high. I couldn't justify buying all 3. But OA told me I should get my butt back over there and get them!

Well, dang. I thought about it, a lot. Today I had to run an errand very close to the Antique Mall, so decided to see if the pair was still there. Unfortunately I didn't remember what aisle they were on. (this is the 500 dealer mall. Huge!) LOL. I sort of knew the general end of the mall they'd been, but I still had to walk a lot of rows looking. Just when I got to the next to last row, and was feeling real discouraged thinking they were gone...there they were!!! Yay. And the price was dropped a few bucks

even. From $11 each to $9 each. I also passed the booth with the ruffled-edge compotes again, and grabbed a green one too. I'd bought a blue last time. So Miz OA, thank you... I think. I've always liked candlesticks paired in two different heights, so I really like my lonely lil first one with these larger ones.

{{gwi:1421466}}

By the way, OA....

{{gwi:1420273}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions