SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaisermust

Anyone have this problem with their BONA floor mop?

kaisermust
13 years ago

My BONA floor mop has no trigger pizazz (for lack of a better word) anymore. I'm talking about the BONA mop which you can load on the 28.75 oz. bottle of their floor cleaner directly onto the mop instead of using just a mop and a handheld spray bottle. My spray trigger mechanism in the mop hardly sprays anymore--to be precise, I get one good spray out of it and then the mechanism doesn't come back up right away so I can do another spray. I have to wait several seconds til the mechanism, or whatever makes it spray, comes back up to its correct position to allow me to do a good spray again. This is so annoying--it takes forever to clean my floor this way. I have gone back to the handheld spray bottle with cleaner but this is not why I bought this mop. I only clean my floor on average about once a month and the mop is a couple of years old but its certainly not from overuse of the trigger mechanism. Has anyone else had this problem with their BONA mop? I know it didn't cost hundreds of dollars but I certainly expected it to last a couple of years of regular heavy use, not the average use I give mine.

Comments (105)