SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yachter123

Monday April 16th Goodies Thread!

yachter123
17 years ago

Ok, now remember there aren't that many garage sales yet, so I hit 3 last weekend & found at first one: the plate & the green tray, which I am using with some candles on it on the kitchen counter. The plate (they only had one, odd????) but it is a Pier 1 plate & the colors were so fun. Paid $1.00 for each.

I went to another sale, not 3 blocks away & found the two bowls, they are serving size bowls & they are also Pier 1 and match the plate perfectly!!! I am going to have to hunt for more of that set all summer now!! Any suggestions what to put in the bowls if I use them in the middle of table for a tablescape?

Ok, next pictures, I stopped at Jewel/Osco to get some food items and always check out the seasonal aisle. They had these plates, the design caught my eye immediately as it was so close to my garage sale bargains. I love that lime green color & couldn't resist! I decided to get some in each color that they had available! I thought they were great spring & summer colors & the price was the best thing of all!!! Each piece was $1.00 each; I bought 10 plates, 10 bowls & 6 mugs (only because I had bought 6 green mugs at Home Goods right after we remodeled our kitchen this year)!!

So, those are my finds, I know it's not much, but sales have just started, I was thrilled with the Pier 1 dishes, loved the design, but now am thinking I'm just going wild buying radomly & have lost total control & may never find another thing that matches them!!!

OOPS, almost forgot, there are two plate holders in the picture too, they were .50 cents each at another sale.

{{gwi:1418603}}

{{gwi:1418604}}

{{gwi:1418605}}

{{gwi:1418606}}

Comments (18)

Sponsored
More Discussions