SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Meet Pete the Penguin and Other YS Finds

phonegirl
14 years ago

I was able to do some YS today and had a blast. Found some pretty neat things so thought I'd share with all of you.

These plates are Gibson China and I really liked the roses and thought they would look good with my pink salad plates. Paid $5 for these.

Not sure what this beautiful Gold thing is but I put in on a candle holder and thought I could come up with something at Christmas if nothing else. Do you know what it is? The lid comes off. The hurricane candle holders were pretty and all of this cost $4.

This ice bucket ($2) matches some of my glasses so grabbed it. The candle holders were .25 and so was the large glass vase.

Paid .50 for the Debbie Mum santa candle holder and the santa bowl. To good to pass up at this price. Right?

I already have some North Pole Express so at $1 ea. I took these and the Joy Angels. The gingerbread string was .25.

These Toscano Clay Art Canisters were only $1 and have never been used so couldn't leave them behind. Wish I would of had them for Alex and the veg. compost.LOL That was the best compost I will ever see and so well presented.

This Santa wreath is one of Michael's and is 3'. I should of waited and taken it outside tomrrow to take a picture. I also got a snowman on metal wheels but his head got broken so will have to reattach and I'd like to give him a new face with more expression. It is made with metal tiles and is also 3'. Paid $10 for both.

This is Pete the Penguin jigger and candle holders. The silver ones are Avon. Paid $4.50 for all.

Hope you can all go YS and find some great things to share too. DH was a wonderful sport today.

Punk

Comments (25)

Sponsored
More Discussions