SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ajrestivo_gw

Jennair New Fully Inegrated Refrig vs Thermador Freedom Columns

ajrestivo
14 years ago

Does anyone have one of the new JennAir Built In Fully Integrated Refrigerators? We were looking for a refrigerator that was fully flush with the cabinets and we had somewhat settled on the Thermador Freedom Columns b/c they offer a fully flush look. The salesperson then called me and told me JennAir had come out with a new series that was also fully integrated. We need a 48 inch model and with the Thermador Columns, we had to buy the separate freezer and refrigerator and then the kit to connect them -hence the cost was very high. The JennAir came in soo much less so we placed the order.

Long story short, the salesman ended up ordering the wrong unit (an older JennAir model) that is now discontinued. He offered to switch it out for the newer JennAir model and has to tell me the new pricing tomorrow. BUT, now i feel like, if we are going to have to pay more, I should go back to what I originally wanted and get the Thermador columns (which also do not have a panel at the top).

SOOO, just wondering if anyone has a JennAir and can give me some feedback. The store just got a 42 inch on the sales floor and when I finally saw it, I thought the freezer had some unneccsary side molding that took up freezer space for no apparent reason. We are putting panels on the doors so the outside is not an issue.

Any feedback is much appreciated on the Jenn Air, or specifically the new line of Fully Integrated Refrigerators. Also, if you have the Thermador columns would love to hear your thoughts on those as well.

Thanks in advance....

Comments (4)