SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luckygal1

some bunnies and other things (9 pics)

luckygal
14 years ago

Since DH didn't need my help today with the fencing I played a bit in my house and finally took pics. Some of these I posted before but I've tweaked and added things.

This is the sideboard in our breakfast area. We moved it from the kitchen end and I haven't hung anything over it yet so the wall is blank which doesn't happen often in my house! I layered old runners and doilies. Hand crocheted and machine crocheted but some have holes so the layering 'hides' that. Sort of. ;-D

{{gwi:1417506}}

Painted bunnies I rescued from a yard sale! Couldn't resist them as I can't paint a stroke.

{{gwi:1417507}}

Bad hare day bunny - I posted this guy before. I've collected various decorations by this potter, most go on our Christmas tree.

{{gwi:1417508}}

Cast iron bunnies.

{{gwi:1417509}}

Peter Rabbit. I posted this covered pedestal cake plate before and haven't changed it.

{{gwi:1417510}}

This Beswick pitcher vase belonged to DH's DGM and I think those are hares on it as their ears are long. It's probably vintage 30's altho there are lots of Beswick pottery things around and it's hard to say. She had it for years altho I don't know if she brought it from England or bot it in Canada.

{{gwi:1417511}}

This is the sideboard in our great room. The hand crocheted runner is old, I've had it for so long I don't remember where it came from, must have been my DM's or DH's Gran's. Not the best pic but the ones I took at an angle have crooked candles! Gotta learn how to take better pics.

{{gwi:1417512}}

The apothecary jar holds a real bird's nest that DH found when he was cleaning up outside recently. It must have fallen from a tree. I've never had a real nest before so was thrilled. I never even look for them as don't want to disturb nests the birds may return to. I put a few glass eggs in it. The 2 crystal baskets and the white one were yard sale finds.

{{gwi:1417513}}

The white basket holds some vintage glass pulls, also YSF.

{{gwi:1417514}}

Thanks for looking.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions