SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fuzzy_gw

Source for tiny vintage-look sinks?

fuzzy
14 years ago

Ya'll are so snazzy I feel shabby just asking this question.

(Pure artistry on this forum. I am in awe.)

I live in a 1916 home with just one full bath. Amazingly enough, we're trying NOT to add a bathroom or a master suite... but the bathroom we do have is in definite need of a remodel, as the decor is something like "1920s bathroom is defeated by a 1960s handyman owner with a flowerlovin' wife and bare-bones budget."

However, I would like to trade the 1980s cabinet vanity for a couple of tiny wall-hung or pedestal sinks.

I have a vintage photo that is a bit overly rustic but gives the idea of the "look" I'm after. Finding a pair of matching antique sinks seems like a LOOOONNG shot, so I'm wondering if anyone's seen something similar (in size or vintage look, and hopefully both!).

If I can't find two sinks for the bathroom, I'm considering adding a tiny vintage sink to my daughter's bedroom (on the same wall as the bathroom sinks, so plumbing should be fairly simple). I lived in a 1930's dorm in college w/ a sink in each room, and it was amazing how little a woman needed to be in the bathroom if she just had her own sink. :) There's a thread here about a 1950's toothbrushing sink. THAT would be ideal.

Please share if you have any sources, ideas or opinions! Thanks!

Comments (12)