SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Vacation Finds for Holiday Vignettes!

jeannespines
14 years ago

DH & I took a 5-day trip this past week, spending 2 nights & 3 days in Branson, MO...our first time there...we had a great time & new experiences! On our way home, we stopped at a couple antique places & a factory outlet. At the factory outlet, I thought of you Holiday-ers & wished you were there with me! Told DH I was in "Holiday Heaven!" I did behave myself but found a few treasures!

Remember this pic of chenille snowman & birds with waterer...well, I moved that (after Christmas) to a shelf in LR with one of my fav winter books & wanted a deer to sit there by the book & snowman during winter mos:

Here's the new ceramic-type deer I found...finished alot like my brown bunnies:

And here's a couple of pottery birds I found at the factory outlet...now sitting on my counter with collection of blue pottery:

This little flowered bunny called to me (as did many bunnies there!) but I brought this one home:

Yup, that's an acorn pottery-style candleholder with lid (Hallmark) that I got at an antique store...orange candle inside..it's going on top shelf above sliding glass doors with other planters.

And, here's a find from another antique store...not old, I am sure, but they are pottery people & eyes are holes...and bottoms have plastic insert like salt & pepper shakers...called "balloon girl" on hand-written tag...has anyone ever seen these? I LOVE pottery so was happy to bring them home, too!

If you're interested in Google-ing "Six Branson youtube" you will see the show we attended in Branson...awesome show by 6 bros...no musical instruments...sounds come from all of their voices! They put on a great performance! SIX is the name of the group!

Thanks for lookin' ...Jeanne S.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions