SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Holiday & Tablescape Garage Sale Finds! (pic heavy)

jeannespines
12 years ago

On Fri. DH & I hit a wonderful church sale nearby & also a few town-wide sales in a small town closeby. I could have gone WAY, WAY dish crazy (& Christmas crazy) at the church sale ...but I tried to limit myself...came home w/2 boxes...here's some pics:

Santa! Bargains galore! This Old World Santa ($1) is labeled on the bottom as a a Tony Costanza pc ... "uses simple tools, watercolors & a little Christmas magic to turn plain wood into folk-art figures." I want to use him in a window box type vignette...he's 15" tall:

This little girl angel reminded me of slinkey jane's cloches during the Christmas holidays ...I couldn't pass her up for 50 cts! Pic a bit blurry:

Here's the other Santa (ceramic) centerpc...he would be wonderful in a windowbox vignette, too! $3.00 for him & these cute little "toymaker" Elves called to me! (3 for $1)...esp the elf reading the book! These are labeled "HOMCO made in Taiwan" More "cloche" items! LOL at 'Enabler's R Us!' syndrome!

And here's a precious Santa w/signature of K. Rose on the bottom...4" tall & looks hand-painted...resin material ...& he cost me a nickel! Great cloche item!

This acrylic angel girl cost $1.50 ... she may go in the middle of my DR table next yr w/iron candleholder w/mercury glass vases...she has gold tones to her:

The red bag behind her is a metallic vinyl of some sort...bought it for a gift bag for 25 cts. Now onto the t'scaping items:

Four glass sweetcorn plates (50 cts. ea), 4 etched heavy, heavy glasses w/pale green bottoms (75 cts. ea)...thought they would be great glasses w/my Gabriel pottery placesettings! (but they may really be vases, they're so heavy!)

But best of all, I found one of those butter dishes like Kathleen has (at least it looks like it may be one) ... Dollbaby will have a apothecary jar! & also a glass flower vase? (25 cts)...here's a closeup view:

And this pottery vase (50 cts), resin bird (50 cts), metal duck garden stake (25 cts)...bargains $$$ galore!

Ok, purplemoon, I made the cheering squad, I hope! Time to get outdoors! LOL! TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions