SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Winter 'Winter Frost' Tablescape ...Brrrr! (pic heavy)

jeannespines
13 years ago

Today I put tog a t'scape with my Pfaltzgraff "Winterfrost" dishes that sit out on my counter over the holidays & winter mos...put them away in March...when Spring comes!

I bought these back in Dec. 03 ...a 4 place setting & then have added serving pcs until they were discont. in 2006...since then I've come across some pcs once in awhile like the goblets last yr at a TS...now I bit the bullet & bought a NIB 4 place setting on ebay...they came yesterday in great shape! I am so pleased!!!

Here's a close-up of place setting:

You can see why I would be drawn to them...the piney branches...the box they came in captures it all (from 2002):

"As the moon rises, there's a magical transformation in the snowy forest. Jack Frost has touched the wintry branches, giving them a sparkling iridescent shine in the moonlight. With a shimmering coating of crystal, darkened branches radiate gentle shades of blue and white, highlighted here and there with rosy berries. Paltzgraff has captured this enchanting scene in the new Winter Frost Collection, bringing a fresh, contemporary look to seasonal dinnerware."

Couldn't have said it better myself! LOL! Here's a close-up:

And the goblets ... along with some Sparkling Water in a beautiful blue bottle I will use in my gardens come Spring...a gift from a friend:

The holder is silver-colored (or plated, I don't know)...anyway, a GS or TS find this summer.

Here's the stainless flatware I got for Christmas ...Oneida "Tortola"...I really like it & it washes beautifully in the dishwasher! I worked & worked with napkins & decided to use them altho they are a bit "ivory" looking instead of more white like the "Winter Frost" (napkins purchased before Christmas clearance $5 for 4 at Kohls):

The napkin rings I bought shortly after buying the original dinnerware. S&P shakers were ebay finds last yr...reasonable, too...I shared them with you last March:

Here's a view that shows the centerpc & 3 of the place settings:

T'cloth I found at B,B&Beyond a few yrs ago...thought it would work so good with "Winter Frost" ...the blues are a bit diff ...but I like it:

At an after Christmas sale, I bought a couple berry/pine sprigs & used them in the centerpc...moved those pottery snowmen around (again)...I love 'em w/the "Winter Frost"...

...and "pinecone" candles:

Here's the polar bear peeking out ...part of the dip set...there's lots of extra pcs that can be added to this collection but since they are discont. I'll keep watching at TS's:

Hope you enjoyed! CHEERS! TFlookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions