SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
broconne_gw

Miele Model Comparison

15 years ago

Building a new home and trying to sort out dishwashers. We have settled on a Miele - largely based on the feedback of this site.

I have been browsing the Miele site trying to pick our model. And I am a bit confused by the options. We want to do a fully integrated dishwasher that has the panel on the top so the front of the dishwasher just looks like a cabinet with a door we will order from the cabinet company.

So - are we limited to the LaPerla and the Optima? The Excella seems to have all the features we want like the LaPerla but is Q4 instead of Q5. However, I don't think the Excella can be fully integrated with hidden controls? Is that accurate?

Does anyone have the optima? We are on the fence between that model and the more expensive ones. We previously had a Bosch and the fact that the Optima doesn't have a sensor wash is a bit of a bummer - since that was the cycle we always used on the bosch.

In summary, the two questions are:

(1) Can you get the excella fully integrated with hidden controls.

(2) Is it worth the extra money for a LaPearla. I don't think we need all the cycles.. But is the lack of a sensor wash as bad as I think it is?

Comments (3)