SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trishann_gw

Give me your opinion on this houseplan

trishann
16 years ago

I am new to this forum and have been lurking here for a few weeks. After months of studying several house plans online my DH and I have come across a plan by William Poole that we both like. We were really looking for a farm house style but could not come across a plan with an interior that suited our needs. This plan is more of a classic colonial but has a front porch so I think it gives it somewhat of a farmhouse look. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on that. Please look at the plan and tell me what you think (positive or negative). We are going to modify a few things. We are going to add another bedroom with bath over the family room. We will eliminate the downstairs full bath. That bedroom downstairs will be a playroom/office. We also want to move the w/d to the upstairs storage area. If anyone has any other interesting ideas I'd love to hear them. Also, I'd love to know if there is anything we can modify about the exterior to give it more of that farmhouse feel. Thanks in advance!

http://www.eplans.com/greek_revival_house-plans/HWEPL08567.hwx

Comments (12)