SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

St Patrick's Buffet

phonegirl
12 years ago

Found a couple of 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' garters I had bought this morning while starting to look through some of my spring decor. Slipped them onto the candles on the buffet. Yes, just another touch needed. Also added some gold bead garland. Notice the irish coffee glasses? Added coffee but didn't top them off. Still better than empty, don't u think?

You can thank Karen and Luvs for keeping me in the St Paddy's mode. I had planned on redecorating my table this weekend. Now it's staying. And I thank you Dear Ladies. Saved me some time.

This closeup shows the candle holders I added metallic Easter grass, gr shot glass w/shamrocks and candle. I'm loving the new Easter colors this year. Have any of you seen what's new this year? All the beautiful metallic Christmas colors are now being used for birds nests and eggs.

Funny how they have a way of making us buy more. I had just finally caught up on the pastels and now they changed colors again. I think I will just use more of my Christmas decor for spring while this lasts. I'll try to share some pictures soon on that note.ha

Hope you all have a splendid weekend. I do need to get busy and get some things done. Thanks for looking.

Punk

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions