SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunshinetm

My bath remodel is finished!!! Lots of pictures - Cross post

sunshinetm
13 years ago

I got a lot of advice on the home decorating forum & the bath forum so I posted these final pics in both places.

We finally got our bathroom remodeled!!! All that is left to do is stain the door again, fill in the nail holes & add some more decor. Thanks for all of the advice & help with this project. Even if you didn't reply to my posts, I was inspired by a lot of the posts on these forums & pictures everyone shares of their homes, so you may have helped & didn't even know it.

I am not sure where to hang the ring holder for the hand towel any idea's?

The color of the walls are actually a lot warmer color than they look in these pics. It is so nice & bright in there since we added a 4 foot skylight, love that. It is very hard to get a good picture of a room this size with my camera.

I would like to add some more color to the room like some red & any other color like green or something that will keep it looking cabinish. Maybe some wall pictures or something, anyone have any idea's how to bring a little more color to the room so it's not just neutral colors? Any pictures or wall art you know of that you think would look good in here? Advice & tips always appreciated.

I love the way everything turned out except the vanity lights don't quite light up where they should for doing your make-up. If I bend way down by the table then they show the true light bulb color on my face but if I sit normal the globe just puts off general light from the globes. I could replace the light fixtures but not the actual location of the lights now that they are hard wired in. It took way to long to get the drywall finished & I am not going to mess that up. I know I could just use a lighted make-up mirror but anyone have any other idea's that you think would look good & be better lighting there?

Thanks, Terri

Before:

">

">

">

After:

">

">

">

">

">

Comments (10)