SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judithn_gw

Can I buy shower head/handle set and not use faucet?

judithn
14 years ago

There are great deals on Overstock for faucets. I saw a shower head with a valve cover that I love for not that much $$$. Problem is, it comes with a tub faucet. Obviously it's for a set up where you have a shower/bath in one unit. I have a tub and a stall shower. Can I buy the whole unit and not use the faucet part? This is one of those low faucets that would fit in a tub/shower and is wall mounted. Even if I just discard the faucet the prices for the rest of the set up are really good. I have a similar question about tub fillers. I don't think I have space on my tub deck to mount a spray attachment with a tub filler. Can I buy the tub filler (there are great fillers on O. too!) and discard the spray attachment if it doesn't fit on my deck? I know it might seem wasteful but honestly the prices on O. are so good that it's still cheaper to buy this stuff and just not use it all. Oh, and no neither of the products come in the exact configurations I need, this is the only way to do it. Thanks!

Comments (3)