SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Me Again, with Easter Stacked Plates

Purplemoon
17 years ago

The stacked plates are on my kitchen table, in an area by bay window between kitchen and familyroom. Two of my 4 cats had a little too much fun with the St Paddy's decor on them a few times, tho had left the Valentine's stuff alone. Lets hope they don't find Easter real interesting!

Front top half of stacked plates.....The topper is a ceramic egg from Michaels. Also from there are the two garlands I used, egg one on second plate and the lgt green berry one on bottom plate. I bought two fancy, 6 ft, beaded egg garlands at Marshalls. Put the pink one on the stacked plates and the blue one on the little white holiday tree on my front patio. Then at Michaels bought some florals, and took some apart and stuck flowers in plates here and there, along with some small bunny figurines I had in my collection.

{{gwi:1413433}}

Bottom half of stacked plates.

{{gwi:1413434}}

"Backside of stacked plates decorated for Easter. I glued the little eggs in the tiny bird nest just so my Brat Cat (TY) doesn't have them all over the house when he finds them there. Also glued the eggs AND bird in the larger nest on front side. I'm learning
{{gwi:1413435}}

Not sure if this is an "arrangement" or not yet. But wanted to get pix for y'all to see. The egg tree and 4 resin bunnies came from Michaels. The Bunny Basket is by Fitz & Floyd and a Xmas gift from good friend. I put some plastic eggs in it. This is on my long kitchen counter. My 3 big Rooster cannisters are in middle of this counter, then on other end is the pair of rooster plates and the new Cabbage Bunny I just got.

{{gwi:1413436}}

And look what I found on eBay!!! An Easter egg with a bunny AND a whippet on it. The gal buys things, like these unfinished white ceramic eggs (this one had the bunny on it already), and she paints dog heads on stuff then sells them on eBay. She usually does just whippets/greyhounds but is now starting to do other breeds. (Seller name is primitivehounds4 if you want to look up her stuff on eBay. She does some really cute things for the holidays, all one of a kind.)

{{gwi:1413437}}

Sorry for hogging three posts, really loaded you down with photos this time. But I sure had a fun day, which mentally helped with this fool back problem that's dragging me down.

Karen

Comments (9)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm
More Discussions