SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olgeezer_gw

smart space power vac run for the hills

olgeezer
16 years ago

They say that "God protects his fools and idiots", but the next line should be "But not from Infomercials"!!!

I ordered this product and waited with great anticipation (6 wks)for this marvel of all marvels. Then, I got it.

Yeah, I got it alright. Boy, did I get it!

I could say "This vac SUCKS",but it doesn't. It couldn't pull hair off a dead cat.

1)Offer was for "buy one, get one free" for $59.95. I was charged double $119.85. BUT WAIT, order now, within the next 9 minutes, and we will send you a FREE

2) Power Steamer, I was charged $20.00, BUT WAIT, order now and we include FREE shipping.

3)$57.00 + $16.24 tax. A total of $133.19 was charged to my American Express, leaving a balance of $79.90 in 2 monthly payments. YEE HA WHAT A DEAL!Then,I did the research. Why aren't these people in Jail?

A. Don't buy this junk!

B. Send it back the cheapest way possible!

C.Dispute ALL charges with your creditcard co.

D.God doesn't protect you from infomercials, but my American Express always does. They don't put up with these CROOKS. Not for one minute. (I'm just a card holder; I don't work for them)

E)If you don't have amex, Get one. Then it's safe to swim in the water with all these sharks.

D) I live in the great state of Texas,(where this crap comes from) and will forward this letter to the State Attorney General. I suggest you do the same.

Signed,

OLGEEZER in El Paso

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living