SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

St Paddy's Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

Here's my St Pat's table this year. I bought this tc for last years table. Used some of my green Christmas napkins and place mats. Added a white pm to help with color.

Flatware (Pfaltzgraff)and leprechaun I bought at Ross for this years table. A friend gave me the little figurine that holds a candle for my table last year.

The top of centerpiece was a gas station pump liquor decanter that was DS's. He had lost the top and was going to throw it out and ask if I wanted it. DH made me a new one. I was impressed and the color is perfect.

I have used all the stems on other tables. After seeing Kathleens Irish Coffee, made me think I should of made some in my Irish Coffee cups. The dk gr balls in the bowls, and the lt gr balls beside the dispenser and bird ornaments are after Christmas sale items.

The china is Springtime, it has whtie daisies with brown and green leaves. I picked this up at a ys last summer for $5. The dark green plates are stoneware I've had for years.

Hope you enjoy my St Patricks ts. We have company coming to stay for a few weeks so I cleaned on the house today and will continue tomorrow! My poor dryer over heated I put so many loads with bedding through it today. It would run 10 minutes and quit. I let it set for an hour and it's working again thank goodness. I need to go grocery shopping but sure didn't want to go dryer shopping!

Punk

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions