SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Academy Awards T'scape 'Gone with the Wind' (pic heavy)

jeannespines
13 years ago

Oh, it's been a challenge today to pull this altogether...my t'scape of Gone with the Wind to celebrate the 83rd Academy Awards coming on Sunday! Dollbaby was just a regular "pest" today...she just wanted to play so bad ...& so I had to get Bonnie Blue out of the cedar chest for her:

Dollbaby thought she needed more to play with so I loaned her my book keychain of Margaret Mitchell's GWTW...and a collector's GWTW stamped envelope:

As if that wasn't enough, Dollbaby insisted that I dress her as a Southern Belle...well, sorry, Dollbaby, you don't have a wardrobe from GWTW! I told her Scarlett had a dress made from draperies... so we gathered some lace doilies & valances!!! Good grief...sure taking up alot of my t'scaping time!

Finally satisfied, so I could go back to work on the t'scape...here's a full view of a Southern Belle, aka Dollbaby:

Here we go ... t'scape centerpc...Rhett, Scarlett, & candlelight, what more could we ask for?

Well, jewelry, of course! necklace, circa...remember that Great Aunt I told you about (my G'ma sister), the one I thought was a moviestar...yup, it was her crystal-like necklace & clip earrings, circa 1930's or 40's (memorial gift from my Mom):

The candlelight is 2 brass candleholders I got at GW for 99 cts. each this week...the candelabra is an old one that I bought yrs ago when those Home Interior or something parties were going on! But I didn't have any small-based candles to fit it...so they are missing for my t'scape...next time! Darn! The elegant glassware is Heisey "Lariat"...I've shared before:

Here's a step-bk view of the centerpc...the fringed "throw" is a gift from a good friend made me a couple yrs ago:

I'm going to break here...& add more in the comment below. TFlookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
More Discussions