SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncnana_gw

My Valentine's Pictures

ncnana
15 years ago

I'm still very hesitant about the table. I am going to post one picture, so that next year, maybe you'll see an improvement.

I have talked to DH about wanting more dishes, and he says go for it. I looked a little bit on Saturday, but didn't see anything that screamed "buy me".

Here is the Valentine table. I put chocolate mousse in the stemmed glasses and the silver casserole held crab cakes and stuffed mushrooms. Remembered at the last minute that I don't own any red napkins, so as you see I used papersize=3> Realize now, how cockeyed things look, oh well.

I wanted to make "slipcovers for the lamp shades again, but the paper I bought must have been too thin and the blue showed through and looked really bad, so I skipped it.

This was going to be my centerpiece, but Hubby gave me flowers and balloons on Saturday morning.

The winter tree turned Valenine tree.

The living room mantle.

The sweetest present-- My son called Saturday and asked us to meet them for lunch because the little guys had a gift for me.

They'd just been to a Lowe's workshop and the kids (grandsons 3 1/2 and 6) had made two of these boxes. One for me and one for Mommy.

Oh, and here is Hubby's favorite part of Valentie's Day.

I had a terrible time, this year trying to make and decorate them without him finding out ahead of time.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions