SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bergs_gw

New kitchen appliances nearly nailed down (I think)!

Bergs
12 years ago

This is a fantastic resource. I drive myself and everyone crazy with my research. Consumer Reports, JD Power, etc., etc. The plan thus far is buy an Electrolux gas cooktop and double oven. I get a little fuzzy on the refrigerator and dishwasher. This affects my decision on whether or not to go with stainless. Though I have not even got a look at the Electrolux yet. We live in a rural area, but I know they are sold around here with Frigidaire. The optional color is black as the cabinets are a little on the dark side. I was going to go with Whirlpool for both of those. Kitchenaid has better warranty you say. AJ Madison reviews have numerous complaints about the french doors not shutting well. Electrolux frig perhaps and Kitchenaid dishwasher? Even if the frig and oven were in stainless being the largest surfaces, the dishwasher wouldn't be as big a deal. This all affects my flooring color and it's on sale now! Also, I'm not sure about ordering appliances on-line vs. in-store. The sales tax savings would be significant! But that's only part of the transaction I know. Help me please!

Comments (4)