SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

More Valentine Decor

phonegirl
12 years ago

Decided to try again or it may never happen.LOL This is the rest of my Valentine decor.

These are two of my Christmas trees I bought after Christmas for .80 each and decorated for VDay. The silver tea set was DM.

Here's TJ, still in her snowflake outfit. Hopefully I'll get lucky and find her a new outfit before next year. She has a message for all of 'You' from us.

I had bought this Christmas Traditions White Pine Teapot to go with my plates and candle holder. Forgot about it till now so set it on my serving cart to enjoy. My Old Timers must of been at it again during the Holidays as I didn't even think about it till I put my plates away and seen the box.

The cross stitch in the background was one DM made.

It says

I can only please one person per day

Today is not your day

Tomorrow is not looking good either

It hangs all year in my utility room. Set it in the window since it has red hearts.

Here's a close up of my teapot. The snow is coming again tonight according to the weather so may get to leave it out longer.

Decorated this buffet for DM. It's been 10 years today since she left to be with her savior. No matter what happened she always told me to be 'NICE'. I followed thru with my children with this same saying. Tis true the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

This is my decor in the purple bathroom that DGD uses.

Hope something may inspire some of you to share your decor with all of us.

Punk

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions