SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
markbr_gw

samsung 4 door rf4287hars vs samsung rfg2997aars vs?

markbr
13 years ago

Before you ask, I am in Canada and only the RFG2997AARS is available to us and not the 298 or 299.

I should also mention that price is not a factor should have something else to recommend. Fridge interior space and accessibility is the most important thing, we have a large 6 member family, Fridge interior is more important than Freezer space as we already have a full size deep freezer in the basement. I've done side by sides and I was so unhappy with it.

From what i have seen, the Samsung model French door Fridges RF4287HARS, RFG2997AARS are the nicest French door fridges on the market and if I'm correct, also the largest interior 36" Width fridge available.

We are a large family with 4 young kids; I love the idea of the 4th door and putting stuff there easily accessible for them.

I just wanted to know if you were in the same boat and you were deciding between these two models and chose one over the other and if so why and if you have any regrets and wish you chose something else and what would that be?

Thanks a bunch!

Mark

Comments (5)