SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a little Retail Therapy

Purplemoon
13 years ago

I felt the need for some Retail Therapy, which I have to get online for now. While late night browsing on eBay, I saw this darling little girl and just thought how wonderful she would be in a Christmas vignette! Perhaps in a cloche. I've seen the Boyds Bears often, and think they are really cute, but never looked for them or bought any. This little girl is part of their Yesterday's Child

collection, from 1995. (they have a little police boy too that I'd love to have!! But he's very pricey from the one seller I saw. :o( Maybe I'll stumble on him sometime at an affordable price like she was. Anyway....isn't she a cutie?!

"Megan with Elliot and Annie".

{{gwi:1406896}}

Then a friend sent me a photo of the most fantastic vintage rabbit candleholders! Big. Expensive. But I just fell madly in love with them and decided I deserved (LOL) to spoil myself and I got them. I think they are so unique, and are done like a couple of my other hares in a style I really, really like. In fact, the one Jazz broke last week is one. As my friend said, they "had my name all over them". ;o) This is the seller's photo, she put the soda can in for size comparison.

{{gwi:1406897}}

By the way, Jazz broke another figurine today. One of my cherubs. That's THREE things this month... after several years of not breaking a thing! He's on a roll it seems. And all three were in places he's never bothered before. Darn cat. I hope the adage about "third time's a charm" is right and he's DONE now.

hugs, Karen

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions