SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

'I'm Melting' Snowman Table

christmascandy
13 years ago

I created this table in the dining room using an heirloom tablecloth, my 40 yr old wedding china, crystal goblets from the 80's, Damask Rose silverware, and TS snowman mugs.

I wanted to make it look like my snowman centerpiece was melting.

The top hat came from Sal. Army last fall, scarf from DT, and twigs from the back yard. The silver trees were clearance after the holidays several yrs ago, and the large silver candlesticks are TS, the shorter silver candlesticks are decades old. The black candles were TS last fall. The buttons were from my button box.

The snowmen on the chandy were from DT last fall. I originally used them as chair decor for my church luncheon where I decorate a table.

I couldn't find a faux carrot I liked so I carved one out of styrofoam, and painted it with craft paint.

The sugar and creamer were a TS find last fall.

The silver placemats were clearance at HG after the holidays 2009. Same for the DT snowflakes. I layered blck and white napkins and used plain silver napkin rings.

The icicles are several years old.

All the snowflakes were clearance items.

Maybe it is wishful thinking because I would like all the snow to melt so I could get out on the golfcourse, LOL.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions