SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Copied Candy....Retail Therapy

Purplemoon
12 years ago

I have a friend who lives across town, about an hour from me. She occasionally drives here to go to the antique mall and lunch with me, but has always wanted me to visit her. And go to another big antique mall that is near her house. I've never been to it. So a mutual friend who lives not far from me said she'd go too, and do the driving. I was gone most all day, we also went to lunch at a nice Mexican place. My legs may not recover any time soon, but we all had a great time and of course I got goodies from the Antique mall. I definitely agree with Candy about the retail therapy being good for a gal. LOL. Perked me right up.

I found a neat Cardinal, Woooo Hooo! Well actually I found two. The pale-colored one goes with all my other Otagiri birds I have collected. (I think he makes number 20.) I have one other cardinal, and some little owls, but most are just cute birds. I love the pale colors of the Otagiri ones, think they are so pretty. The frosted leaping bunny will look sweet with a small bird I have like him. And I found the prettiest little cup and saucer with roses that is just "Teegan-size"!

This bunny table-runner is 5 ft long! I couldn't get it all in the photo. It actually fits the length of my long kitchen counter that I always decorate. Perfect for Easter and Spring.

Easter Bunny Froggie. LOL. His green parts are ceramic, and his white is kinda like a stuffed bean bag. He was totally silly, and cheap, so he came home with me. The shabby Quail is cast iron. I'm debating if I should paint it (white or oil-rubbed bronze) or just leave it as is. Suggestions? It may go out back till Fall, then come in for decorating.

This is a rather strange rabbit wall shelf. VERY heavy ceramic and about 15" high. He's holding a book, so maybe its a Bookshelf. LOL. I normally don't like my rabbits wearing clothes, LOL. (Nekkid rabbits, I know). But I kept looking at him, and thinking, and looking, till both my friends told me to just BUY HIM.! Otherwise I'd get home and regret it they said.

The Golf Santa Cookie Jar, from eBay, arrived. I was shocked how BIG it is! WOW. I love it, even Mr O. laughed when he saw it! Yay.

This was a stag (not actually a reindeer, antlers are different on them), that my DD found at an after-Christmas sale and got for me. Originally priced at $60, she got him for $15. I've had him displayed even tho I didn't do much for winter decor. Next season he'll be out a lot more! He's pretty big.

hugs, Karen

Comments (7)

Sponsored
More Discussions