SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Rest of my Winter Decor

phonegirl
10 years ago

I'm finally getting around to taking pictures of the rest of my snowmen. Thanks Jeanne and Karen
for encouraging me to show more or I might not have finished yet.haha

I combined my snowmen with a few angels on the counter. I didn't want to forget to bring out
the kissing angels. These sit beside my punch bowl that is still decorated. This is the snowman
S & P holder that DD brought me a few years ago.

The next two are of my old tredle sewing machines.

When I found more snowies, the large ones on the top
of the buffet got moved down to the floor. That was my
way of being lazy and decorating.ha

Here's TJ in her winter outfit from Dollbaby and Jeanne. Such a warm and fuzzy little vest to
keep her cozy on these winter days. The moose pair came sledding by on her tray. I had a
crackle bowl, added snow and candles for a snow bowl.

Here's my insulator that was my partents I had stashed in the buffet. I love the way it lights up.
Not near as pretty as yours Jeanne but hope I can find my others and play another time. I
should have more of my painted snowmen on the stars too that I need to get together.

This is what's on the roll top desk. DD just brought me the lg snowman. He's on a spring and moves.
I put the cp together using icles around the top of the vase. Also painted the red berry tree pots
white with silver accents. Now I need to paint more of my gold Christmas things white so I will use them.

I think this is everything I have to share for winter! Thanks for going on the winter journey with me.

Stay Warm and Safe. Punk

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions