SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

More Valentine Decor ... any suggestions?

jeannespines
14 years ago

Ok, I am loving lookin' at all the Val decor on this forum..and since we've had "blizzard conditions" all day, I decided to post some pics ... and get any suggestions you all have to offer!

Remember this Christmasy setting on my kitchen counter:

Well, now thanks to luvs posting of "Valentine Sundaes," I've changed it to this...my red glassware needed a finishing touch with a goblet of candy "Kisses:"

Close-up:

And the red candle votives I used for a Valentine table centerpc...the 4-pc server is hammered aluminum with 4 clear glass bowls inside ...I tried clear half marbles in the bowls with the votives...tried buttons...what does it need? The heart is a Rosette fryer pc and the pair of red cardinals clipped to the top is from the vine Christmas tree:

href="http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff220/jeannespines/Holiday/?action=view¤t=VDecorCenterpcTable110.jpg"; target="_blank">

Here you can see the Valentine tree (posted earlier) in the dining room...along with white coffee server set I use for spring/summer on my buffet: (just using a bit earlier this yr. for Valentine's!)

Last of all, I bought 4 new red cotton napkins at Target yesterday (on sale less than $1 ea) & added some silverware napkin rings (bought last yr at a specialty shop...and am experimenting with what else this corner of the buffet needs...right now I've added a an old jar with lid full of white/pearly buttons!

So here's a view of the buffet top & tree:

...and a front view ... doll baby & high chair set right beside it on the left (not shown):

Ahhh, what the heck, what's another pic gonna hurt: here's doll baby & buffet top pic...looks like rag rug-type runner fringe needs some trimming!:

{{gwi:1406098}}

I would sure welcome any ideas or changes that you think would make this Valentine dining room look even more festive! I still left some of pinery up...and my winter farm print...as it's WINTER here yet! Thanks for looking! Jeanne S.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions