SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

New Charger/Plates & BDay Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

Didn't have to work this afternoon at the office so started cleaning one of the spare BR. Ran across some of DM old wrapping paper.hum should I keep in or throw it. So many neat designs and it's a little sentimental still! It's the kind that use to come in sheets all folded and packaged. Anyone remember that?

Well, I had these clear charges with purple centers in there that I never use so...cut out the Happy Birthday with all different colors, (thinking I could use any color of dishes and cp with them) brushed on some Mod Podge and applied them underneath. This project was fast and anyone could make them. You could also use wrapping paper under those clear ones Jeanne showed and throw it away and not have to store it.

The bonus is the price of wrapping paper compared to scapbooking paper. Or wouldn't it be neat to use clear plates and just cut some different centers to use under them? I know I will not be passing up any clear plates for awhile. What do you think? I have some to try but not now.lol

After I was done I decided to set a table for DSIL BDay on Friday. But as you know I got alot of chargers on sale after Christmas at Walmart. DH had painted a set of lavendar ones and they fit under the BDay plates. So I set a table using both.

For Christmas I received a white and also a green baking dish so used this for part of my cp. I should of used it for my lasagna but already had it in another dish.

Punk

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals
More Discussions