SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Christmas Candy's Nutcrackers

christmascandy
13 years ago

Hi everybody,

I have been traveling and couldn't post pictures or responses. Since I was out of town both the first and last weeks of Dec., I am not ready to let go of my Christmas decor yet, and won't even start to take anything down until after Jan. 6, and maybe not even then. I just got back from Sedona, AZ and thanks to the snowstorm that blew through, my tee times at the golf course got cancelled! : (

I did get in a little shopping instead. : )

Karen had requested to see the front of some of my larger nutcrackers, so I am posting pix of them. Most of my collection gather on or around my staircase, although some of the smaller ones are in my corner cupboard in the family room, and others are scattered throughout the house.

This group hangs out on the top of the stairs:

The rest of this group:

I place one nutcracker in between every other rung on the banister.

Then at the top of the stairs, these are on guard:

The 2 that are on the washstand are both musical and the one with the drums actually moves his arms up and down as though he were actually drumming.

These are across from the stair top and include several of my golf nutcrackers:

The Magi nutcrackers are above a sign that my DD gave me and this sign stays up year round. It is in the foyer and just before you enter the family room:

Finally, these are the ones that stand guard on either side of the front door, and are on the popcorn tins that I already posted earlier.

There are a few others scattered around the house, but since they are ususally single pieces, it would take many more pictures to show each of them.

Anyway, I am glad to be home and since I am still holding on to my decor, I thought I would go ahead and share more pictures.

TTFN and Happy New Year,

Candy

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions