SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ponydoc_gw

We have trim- a good day- and GO BUCKS!!!

ponydoc
16 years ago

We had a very productive day! The tile people were out- I am learning it's so important to have some of these suppliers out to the house. They just such a better feel for what we are doing that way. It would have taken us hours and hours to pick out the tile and finalize the patterns etc in the store. The designer and the owner came out and it was very productive. We are bricking the tile in our clutter room and "45ing" it in the master bath. ( I feel like I am down with the lingo now! LOL)

We also had the guy from the lumber company that is building our stair parts out. We have ELEVEN newell posts so it was also a job that was musch easier with the supplier witnessing our space. We are going with 2 raised panel 6" square newels and the rest are going to be a little more plan and 4' square. Those puppies are not cheap. I am really excited about our stairs.

In between the supplier visits the GC started putting up trim..... he's a carpenter by trade so this is where he shines and it is looking really good. I think he did 4 windows and a door in about 2 hours!

So - I was up all night last night working, up all day in the house...... .and back at work tonight. My partner is in the Big Easy........ you can guess why.......

I am holding down the fort.... and of course Hanging with Sloopy!!!

GOOO BUCKS!!

PD

Try to get some pics to post tomorrow....

Comments (8)