SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

Do you think i'm really weird?

heydeborah
18 years ago

earlier this evening our "lovie" Buddy passed away unexpectedly. he was a week short of his 9th birthday. we wasn't feeling well for the past week, i just though because it was so cold out. well the 3 of us were with him when his time came. ds came over right away, and our wonderful next door neighbour helped him dig a grave for him, i wrapped him up with his blankey, fav. pillow and 2 of his toys, i am a nervous wreck! i have spent the last 4 1/2 hours crying my heart out, as with the rest of the family. (we didn't at all for Al's mother, that's why i think i may actually be weird!) this is 2 family members, plus Buddy in the last 7 weeks, i really am sad, and i told Al tommorow i better make a doctor appointment, before i have a nervous breakdown. Pls say a prayer for our "lovie" tonight, i know that you're saying he was a dog, but we got him when Al had his first leg amputated and it was one of the low times in our life and he did bring us so much enjoyment. Thanks again for listening to me! debbie

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!