SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Can you Vote for me? Tile Giveaway

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

Hi everybody,

Longtime lurker on this forum, usually I'm over in Kitchens and Home Decor. I entered a contest for tile for my laundry room floor. The random drawing turned into a "voting" contest. I was doing really well until this weekend. You see, the 2nd place entry is a bar. I think the patrons must have been voting because they are catching up!

Any chance I can get you to vote? It's easy and painless, no email address needed. You can even vote from multiple machines, like more than one computer, your iPhone, your nook or kindle.

I think this tile would really look great up against my dark cork floor.

If you want, I would really appreciate your votes! Let's see the power of Garden Web at it's best!!

When you go to the link below, you just need to click on the radio button next to Karen V. Then scroll down a few pictures, you will see the word "vote", it doesn't appear to be a "button", but it is. It is located right above the "see results" and "create a blog poll". It is located on another person's entry. It's not the best designed contest.

If your vote doesn't count, feel free to leave a comment on the site and tell them it didn't work. Seems like lots of people are doing that!

Thanks again, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote Here, if you like!

Comment (1)