SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mxyplx

Hair! Hair!

mxyplx
9 years ago

Washing Wife's Hair.

I noticed a couple months ago that her comb was dirty so brushes too presumably so I began cleaning em. Then as it happens she gets her hair did every 6 weeks - alternately perm and cut - and the gal washes her hair at each appointment. Maybe that's SOP for women I don't know. Why would I?

Anyway her sister seems to think it should be washed more often. I was afraid of that. I seriously doubt if she can handle it. I sure as hell haven't a clue what should be did though the fundamental process is obvious. If my vigilance wavers she might bathe with hand cream for soap. Has brushed her teeth with lipstick easily deduced from the evidence. So turning her loose with shampoo might be a fearsome thing.

The hair dresser (if that's what they are called) has indicated she'd do the deed for us. That would involve scheduling and driving her forth and back and cost maybe $20 or less. Probly shoot the best piece of an hour. From my prospective that seems like a good trade. Nominal cost and time would be close to even maybe less. She's all set up to do it fast. Just lean back and it's over in a couple minutes. Hmmm, that didn't sound quite right for some reason.

So split the appointments and have it washed midway between the clips and perms would make it a nice even 3 weeks between washings. Waddayathink? Good compromise bewteen cleanleness and my sanity?

Comments (19)

Sponsored