SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flseadog

calling hmsweethm, design genius

flseadog
16 years ago

Just saw your small powder room and you are seriously a genius. As I mentioned on another forum I tend toward the pragmatic and need help with design issues. Yesterday I saw your bath with the Tea for Two used as a shower and asked a question on that installation (so if you see this post and have the time to take a look at that question I'd sincerely appreciate it)and now this morning I see your powder room and am even more impressed.

The budget is rapidly dwindling and I'm on my own here with the bathrooms after getting such great help from my KD. It's not that I have a small powder room but the only bath that can be used by guests must also have a tub for family use. I wanted what someone described to me as a "jewel box" for the guests but one that also functions well for daily use.

In your powder room you combined the Savoy sink with the Devonshire toilet and they look great together. The only tub I think will work for my "jewel box" is the Kohler Memoirs 5' non-whirlpool(deep enough for the family and bathing grandkids) but upscale enough to give a good effect for company. The problem is, I don't care for the Memoirs toilet or squared undermount sink. I prefer the look of the rounded Devonshire undermount sink and the Leighton compfort height toilet (the grandkids will just have to grow fast). Do you think three different design styles will work together or will this bathroom end up looking like a junk box instead of a jewel box?

Comments (4)