SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abd1_gw

Will chrome hardware and fixtures work with this faucet?

abd1
13 years ago

We're going to use 2 Kohler Bol faucets in our master bath. We saw one years ago in the bathroom of the Red Inn in Provincetown, MA and my wife and I both said that if we ever did a bathroom remodel we will use this faucet, so here we are about 5 years later. We're giving the bathroom a modern farmhouse/beach look and will be using this faucet on top of round vessel sinks on a wood top vanity. The faucet has a brushed nickel lever style handle. We like nickel and used it in our kitchen remodel with white cabinets. However, we also like chrome and like that chrome could save us some money when it comes to purchasing the shower components. My question is will using chrome hardware work with these faucets? I know some hardware finishes can be mixed and matched, but not sure about chrome and nickel. What about if we use chrome in the shower, but nickel everywhere else? Or nickel on the vanity hardware to compliment the faucets, but chrome towel bars and shower faucet? Or, should we just play it safe and stick to nickel?

Here's a pic of the faucet:

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Bol

Comments (4)