SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunshinetm

shower surround advice

sunshinetm
13 years ago

Need advice...We are taking out a small shower & installing a 60" surround shower. Can anyone give advice about which shower would be the best buy on line from one of the Big box stores like Lowes or Home depo? I have to stay under $1500 if I can & that is pushing it if I want to add a door. I want it to last & look decent. I would need the pan & the 3 wall sides. I would also like to make sure I am able to add a standard door as money becomes available. Any suggestions on a good door would also be great. Does anyone have a shower, no tub with a shower curtain? If so how does it work as far as keeping the water in the shower? I will be tiling the bathroom floor but still don't want water all over. I also have a bad knee & hip so the less I have to step over to get in the shower, the better. We will be having a contractor install it as soon as I make up my mind about what to order...The more I look the more confused I get. I wish I could have one of those awesome tiled showers like you all have, they are beautiful but since I can't afford it I will be happy to have a shower that is a decent size for a change! Any advice you can give me the better. Any pics of your shower surround in your bathroom would be awesome as well. Thanks for the help. Terri

Comments (6)