SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Thinking about the new Bain Geysair Oval Plus. Opinions/Exp?

raehelen
11 years ago

Hi,

I think this really is the time we are actually going to get these Bathroom renos done! Basement BR was finished about 4 years ago. Now we're starting to tackle demo and reno of our two upstairs Baths. We were delayed by hiring a design builder who let us down, took the money and ran, along with our plans to add an addition to create a new Master Bath. Long story short, it has taken about two years to get over the disappointment, and in the meantime we've scaled down the original dream and now are working within the framework of the two existing baths. So, one dream I do not want to let go of, is a wonderful therapeutic tub (only now it will be in the main bath, and the house's only bathtub). Perhaps it is better in the long run, as Bain now has a new option--Geysair, which sounds like it is exactly what I am looking for- and with the new moist air bubble system will eliminate the previous issue of dry air bubbles causing a sensation of cooler water. Haven't any idea of cost yet, so just wondering if anyone has tried out the new Bain, and or installed one in their bathroom.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bain Oval Plus Geysair

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living