SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanafunfun

Middle age skin care

nanafunfun
17 years ago

I am 41. Mysteriously I started to have acne breakouts recently. That bothers me to no end. Although I have been using acne lotion (Neomedrol) for the last 20 years for small spots of acne, it seems that it no longer works for me. I started to have dry, flaky skin. Then I tried the L'Oreal Renovist Glycolic Acid Peel, and it worked wonders in removing the dead skin cells, and also prevented further breakouts. I am using it once a week, to keep the skin clean and smooth. Since I have highly sensitive skin, I do not use any creams or lotions. They tend to make my face oily and lead to breakout. The best way is to stay out of the sun, which I have been obsessive about since by late teens. So, fortunately, at this point, I don't yet have any visible wrinkles on face eyes, and face (except on the forehead). I believe the best way is to eat lots of vegies and fruits, drink lots of water, have plenty of sleep, and in addition, find a skin care regimen that is best for you. I am constantly in the search of it... By the way, I am now using L'Oreal Happyderm foam face wash. It is excellent. I just love it! It is so soft and make the skin really clean, but does not dry it at all. The ideal way is to use the glycolic acid peel once a week, and wash your face twice daily with Happyderm.

Comments (5)

Sponsored